hope this is ok!
i mean that he’s been described as androgynous?? the word has been used specifically in reference to nightwing
if you’re talking specifically in terms of gender presentation i dont think canonically DC is ever going to regard him as anything other than a male who presents himself as male
the word was supposed to describe his physical appearance, i think.
sorry, i don’t understand the reference…
thank you for following my art blog!
i have some basic art rules:
- no reposts.
- if I want my art on that website, it will be on that website. please just directly link to this post if you want to share with friends.
- If you wish to use my art for anything, (blog icons, sidebar, etc) ask for permission, then credit me as appropriately.
- my art is not for your sale. do not sell my art. you have no right.
- do not remove captions off my posts.
- i prefer not to get criticism on my art. i’m just here to destress.
continued breaking of these rules— no matter who, will end up in this blog being taken down. i dont want to deal with all the issues of art theft and having to worry about my art being in places i don’t want it to be. sorry.
My new home. Nightwing once called it… “Gotham’s wicked little stepsister.” I didn’t… get it. He was… surprised. He told me the story. Cinderella. He… acted all the parts. That made me laugh.